Friday, September 11, 2020

Mittal साहब !



This one is special!

Congratulations!! You’re Forty!



Have been with you equals how old you were

 ‘जब we met’!

Mathematics is your forte, am sure you can get



I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes

Growing old together, the rich experience shows



Your pristine smile, your incessant laughter

Our endless stories you’re ready to hear, your glance shows you care

You are a family man, for them you do all that you can



#Respect for who you are

Down to Earth, modest among peers you shine like a star

Gratitude for bringing two little ones in our life

I adore each day for being your wife

My sibling calls you ‘जीजस’, my kids’ Dadda

You have your ways to spread your aura!



On this beautiful day, 

when Mother Earth brought you home

Wishing you joy and fortune in abundance to come!


                                                                                                          - 💐💐  Yours Megha