Sunday, October 4, 2020

๐Ÿ’'เคถाเคฒिเคจी เคœीเคœी '๐Ÿ’




We visited my 'เคจเคจเคฆ เคธा' today;

My husband’s cousin; my sis-in law


No occasion, just a string of affection which pulled me to her creating a stretch that enthused me to pull my husband along

This did bring a pleasant surprise to him, for he mentioned: “My cousin, and you’re taking me to visit her! Amazing!” 


I haven’t demarcated my life, my behaviour, my being between in-laws and non in-laws.

To me every individual is a possibility of a beautiful relationship. 

An opportunity to create and maintain a loving, respectable bond!



‘เคœीเคœी' , as we call her is a charismatic personality!

Prosperous yet down to earth!

Amiable, courageous and unerring!

Talented and devotional!

How do I know that? 

Well, all it requires is attention, listening and being receptive to her grace

You just need to be open and she would dissolve you completely!

That’s her charisma! 


She’d greet you with open arms

Make you extremely comfortable 

Advise you sternly, yet lovingly

Show you around her beautiful home, warmly without airs and graces!

#Respect!



She’s sketched umpteen portraits

The invaluable one adorns her closet;

A dear departed soul!

Her better half!

It was this gesture, that left me with a teary eye;

Silently wishing her well and praying for her happiness!




                                                                             -- เคช्เคฐเคฃाเคฎ เคœीเคœी!
                                                                              Love you,
                                                                              Megha